Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Semi finished craftiness

I've been working away on some new patterns that I designed. I still have to get some backing fabric and binding, but I am loving the way they are coming out.

Here is a table runner that is just a simple random geometric pattern. I love how it all pretty much blends together and you can't really pick out any one fabric. I have no idea why it looks uneven on the bottom.




These are a coordinating set of potholders I made. Some of the fabrics are the same and some are a little different. I didn't want them to match completely and I think it worked out pretty well.

I probably won't get to finish them until next week because I have a ton of errands that need to be done tomorrow and then depending on the weather we are going to be travelling this weekend.

No comments: