Some of my goals got thrown off because of the plague that hit our house. I didn't get to exercise or work on getting more water in. I have started the new Firm rotation and drinking at least one to two glasses of water a day so even though I didn't meet my goal, I am working towards it.
I did get the three quilts that have been hanging around forever finished. I'm not sure what I am going to do with them because they aren't great quality, but at least they are done.
The other major accomplishment is getting my hotmail account mostly cleaned out. I have over a thousand messages going back to 2005. I got rid of at least 50% of them.
I have been praying more and not just to ask for things. I got into this bad habit of only praying when I wanted or needed something. Now I am trying to do it just to connect with God and thank him for all the amazing things in my life.
My goals for February are:
- Complete the Firm rotation
- Drink at least 16 oz of water a day
- Carve out time at least once a week for me
- Become more informed about my religion
- Try to go to church more (hard to do with Jeremy's schedule and the kids)
- Work on cleaning out my Yahoo mail (that will take way more than a month)
- Make it a priority to try and keep up with the clutter and find ways to get things more organized
I will revisit the goals around the 15th and give an update on my progress.
Next post should have pictures of my latest projects!