Thursday, January 24, 2008

I think we are finally over this plague that overtook our house. Jeremy is still a little under the weather, but luckily he didn't get it as bad as the rest of us.



Now the challenge is getting the house back in order. Everything just kind of got ignored while I imprinted my butt on the couch. I got most of the kitchen cleaned yesterday before our water pump decided to break. We are hoping it is just the switch. Makes it kind of hard to clean though when you have no water.



I have a bunch of craft projects going on right now. Most are UFOs that have been sitting around awhile. I made a goal to get at least two finished this month and I am happy to report that I made that goal. They aren't the greatest because I started them before I really knew what I was doing, but at least they are finished now. I'll post pictures when I find the batteries to the camera.



I had to bribe Cody with playing Paz to get him to take his medicine (it should not be as hard as he makes it) so I better let him play.

No comments: