The recipe is creamy chicken stir fry and it came from a Betty Crocker email.
Creamy Chicken Stir Fry
1 lb chicken breasts cut into strips(I used about 3 and it was perfect)
1 10.75 oz cream of celery soup (I would think about cream of chicken next time)
3 small heads fresh broccoli
2 C chopped carrots (I used carrot coins cut in half and they were the right size for the boys)
1 bell pepper, chopped
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1 Tbsp soy sauce
- Spray wok with vegetable spray and heat over medium high heat
- Add chicken and cook until juices run clear and liquid has evaporated
- Push to side and add in veggies
- Cook until crisp tender slowly mixing in chicken
- In small bowl mix soup, garlic powder, and soy sauce
- Pour over veggie chicken mixture and cook until everything is well coated and the sauce is warm
I served it over brown rice which worked good to soak up the sauce. I also used the Healthy Request soups so it wasn't so salty with the soy sauce.
We have been trying to do one new recipe a week. I am getting sick of the same old thing all the time. So keep your eye out for something new next week!