Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Just another day

Nothing much exciting happend here today and I like it that way.

I am still working on the organization and decluttering of the house. I worked on the bathrooms today. I threw out a whole garbage bag full of stuff that was either expired or we couldn't use anymore. We are going to be remodeling the bathrooms this summer and downsizing the vanity and medicine cabinet so I wanted to get things pared down now. It is really nice to open the cupboard and nothing falls out at you.

I did make the tops to some potholders, but I didn't have any backing or binding fabric so the pictures will have to wait. I am really happy with how they turned out. I am loving doing these small projects where I can actually see progress.

At some point in time this week I have to run some errands. I am loving staying home and not having to worry about getting Cody to school or going out in the crappy weather.

We paid off both cars last week so I can officially say that we are debt free! It feels so good to not worry about our budget every month and finally get some savings built up.

No comments: