Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Lazy days of winter..

Our day was spent hanging around on the couch and watching it snow/ice/rain/snow. Yep, I love winter. We had planned on taking the boys bowling, but no such luck. Luckily we were smart and didn't say anything so we didn't have to listen to that whining all day long!

Here is Cooper in rare form...without his binky in his mouth. Notice though it isn't too far away!


That is my Cody with an actual smile. Usually he is all goofy for the camera.


A boy and his cat checking out the new Avon catalog. At least it is on the Cookie Monster page.


This is what happens when you spend too much time inside!


And I did manage to get some sewing done today while everyone napped. I've been messing around with this pattern for a few days now trying to get it to work out and I think I finally got it. The construction still needs some tweaking, but I'm happy with this first try.

Hubby and I spent at least an hour tonight watching Jeff Dunham videos on YouTube. He is the ventriloquist (sp??) with the cranky old man Walter. He has quite a few other puppets like Peanut, Jose the Jalepeno on a stick, and Achmed the dead terrorist. We laughed so hard our cheeks hurt. If you love comedy (especially some not so politically correct) check him out.

No comments: