Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Finally making progress

I have finally made some progress in my organizing and cleaning.

I finished typing up all my recipes, have them in the protective sheets and just need to put the tab dividers in. It feels so good to finally finish that since I've been working on it for about a year. Now I just have to force myself to keep up on the new recipes that we are trying.

I also got my sewing area organized. I found a little 3 drawer organizer for all the little things that are next to my machine. And I found a cute little christmasy mug on clearance that is just the right size for scissors and pens.

My next organizing challenge is finding a shoe cubby for downstairs. It is a mess and I am sick of tripping over shoes every time we open the door. I would really like a plastic one so we can just throw in wet shoes, but haven't had much luck yet.

Since the weather is going to be crappy again tomorrow and hubby has the day off I am hoping to get some sewing done. I have an idea for some potholders and table runner that I really want to work on. There are some new charm packs that are calling my name!

Now I'm off to bed to catch up on some sleep. Both kids have this cruddy cold and were up a lot last night. Hoping for a better night tonight.

No comments: