Friday, February 8, 2008

About me

I just kind of jumped into this blogging thing so I figure it's about time I write something about myself.

I'm 27 years old, married to my crazy husband of 5 (almost 6) years. He's in the Navy and we are finally on shore duty! It was a rough time for awhile, but we pulled through and can see the light at the end of the tunnel. He will be getting out at the end of his time here. I know it's not the right decision for everyone, but we know it is the right one of us.

We have two boys. Cody who is 4 going on 14 and Cooper who will be 2 in March. They keep mommy on her toes and busy. I love them to pieces and no matter how crazy or annoyed they make me there is always at least one point in the day where they make me smile!

I am a stay at home mom and love it. I would love to do some work from home stuff, but right now that isn't in the cards. I have a degree in public relations and speech communictions. I competed for a semseter on my college's speech team and I LOVED it. That is a huge thing for me considering that in high school I had the worst fear of public speaking. I would love to some day work with other people who have a fear of public speaking and show them you can overcome it.

I love to do crafts. Quilting and cross stitching are my favorite, but sometimes I will crochet or knit also. I also love to bake. I'm not so great at the cooking, but I do it anyways. Lucky for me the guys at hubby's work love sweets. Last time I made cookies for them I made almost 3o dozen. It was a lot of work, but totally worth it.

Other than that I am a pretty boring person. I don't have a lot of close friends, but I am extremely close to my family and my husband's family. We live far apart, but we talk almost everyday.

I hope you enjoy reading this blog as much as I am enjoying writing it!

No comments: