Friday, February 15, 2008

February Goal Update

How did it get to be the 15th of February already?!? I swear each day goes by faster than the one before.

I am sad to say that I haven't done very well on my goals for the month. I would love to say that it is because of some major thing that came up, but honestly it is mostly out of laziness.

So here is my list of goals and my pathetic attempt at meeting them.

  • Complete the Firm rotation - Since it is a 21 day rotation and I haven't done anything in about 10 days I would say that is out.
  • Drink at least 16 oz of water a day - nope, haven't drank any water at all since the 1st . Yes I suck
  • Carve out time at least once a week for me - I actually have been pretty good about this. I've been going into my sewing room quite a bit and getting something accomplished.
  • Become more informed about my religion - I have been reading, skimming some of the books I have and I am trying to find some new ones to try
  • Try to go to church more (hard to do with Jeremy's schedule and the kids) - Between hubby's work schedule, the kids being sick, and my laziness this hasn't happened either. I will be going though when I go home.
  • Work on cleaning out my Yahoo mail (that will take way more than a month) - I have made some good progress on this. I still have lots more to do, but I did get a bunch deleted.
  • Make it a priority to try and keep up with the clutter and find ways to get things more organized - I have made some good progress on this. I found a show cubby for downstairs, I got my sewing area cleaned up and organized, and I have got the bedrooms pretty much organized. The next half of the month I want to work on the paperwork on the table upstairs and the computer desk. They are both just dumping grounds and I need to get them under control before I lose something.

My inlaws are coming this weekend so I probably won't be able to update. I will be doing some sewing since I have to help my MIL sew some seat covers for their Gremlin.

So until Monday...have a great weekend!

No comments: