Monday, July 28, 2008

Toy overload

We took all the boy's toys away two weeks ago to clean and paint their room. We left a few things out, but for the most part they have all been locked away in the spare room.

I am too embarrassed to take a picture of that room. I have spent hours cleaning and sorting those toys and books. I cut them about in half. I got rid of the junky ones and then split the rest up. They will get some now and then we will rotate them in and out. The saddest part is they haven't really missed too many of them. Once in awhile they would ask about something, but not very often.

With another one on the way we have to cut back. Plus with Cody going to kindergarten this year (insert mommy sniffle here) we will need to keep his mind on school and doing work.

I got another 6 quilt blocks done today. They are looking really good. I can't wait to get them all done and lay the whole thing out.

Tomorrow is a busy errand day and then hopefully getting the boys room all back together.

No comments: