Monday, July 14, 2008

A slight change in plans

Jeremy spent Saturday and Sunday morning working on the drywall and made some really good progress. We were looking forward to getting it done last night and being able to move stuff back in. I had dreams of setting up my sewing area and finally getting to work on some of the projects that are getting backed up on my to do list.

That was until he decided to go and get himself injured. He was sliding into third base at his game and dislocated his shoulder. He fell to the ground and I knew something was wrong. Luckily some of our friends from the game took the kids and we rushed off the ER. After waiting for an hour just to get checked in, his shoulder magically popped back into place. We waited another 1.5 hours to get xrays to make sure everything was all right and was sent home with an ice pack and pain meds. He was pretty sore this morning, but doesn't seem to be any permanent damage. Just means light duty at work, no softball for awhile, and no home improvement projects getting done this week.

Thankfully he is ok and it wasn't anything more serious. I guess this just gives me more time to add projects to my to do list!

No comments: