Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I haven't had a chance to do much in my sewing room the past few days. We've been doing stuff around the house and finishing up some errands. I did get a chance to run to the fabric store and pick out some flannel for our baby's quilt and our friend who is also having a boy. I think we will keep the trains since my boys are obsessed with trains and give the fire truck one. Once I get some more progress on the Christmas quilt I'll start working on these.




I did sneak in some time to make a little drawstring bag for our camera. I hate big bulky bags for my tiny camera. We are headed to an amusement park soon and I wanted some to keep the camera safe. It isn't my best work, but it will do.



Hopefully I will be able to make some more progress on the Christmas quilt tomorrow. Depends on if the boys are better than today!

No comments: