Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Overwhelmed

I am feeling seriously overwhelmed right now. There is so much that needs to get done around here and I have no idea where to start. My kitchen is a disaster, the living room floor is covered with stuff, the boys toys are all over the spare room, the bathrooms really need cleaned, etc, etc, etc.

I would love to just stay in the house this weekend and get it back in order, but we have something pretty much every day from now until Tuesday.

Today - softball (even though he isn't going to play, he wants to show up to support them)
Thursday - going to the fair
Friday - drs appt from 9-11, game at 2, dinner out, probably groceries
Saturday - birthday party at 11
Sunday - as of right now nothing
Monday - game at 4:30
Tuesday - he has an appointment in the morning, works afternoon, and I have to get my car inspected

AARRGGHH!!! I love softball season because we get to hang out with people and he loves to play, but sometimes I really hate it because the games always seem to fall at odd times.

The up side is hopefully we will find out what we are having on Friday. That is assuming this little munchkin cooperates. Pretty much everyone believes it is a girl, but I have no idea. With both boys I knew they were boys. This one I have no idea, not even a little thought.

I am off to finish baking my cookies. Nothing like a nice yummy chocolate chip cookie to make me feel better!

No comments: