Monday, October 27, 2008

Mini vacation

We decided to take a mini vacation this weekend while we did our Christmas shopping.

We got a really nice hotel and spent the weekend relaxing and shopping. We got about 90% of the shopping done which I am so happy about. I still have to get hubby's stuff and finish up the boys, but that is about it. Now the task of wrapping it all. Luckily hubby likes to wrap and is good at it so I will be putting him to work soon.

The boys had a blast swimming in the pool. Their swim lessons are really paying off. They both were swimming all over the place and jumping in the water. The only bad part was the hotel lost power Saturday night for a few hours. It was annoying, but at least the boys were already asleep so it didn't bother them. Then last night I was in the middle of watching Army Wives and our electric went out at home. Luckily it was only for a few minutes, but it was still annoying.

This week is jam packed with cleaning and finish up projects. Hubby schedule got all messed up which I am not happy about. Hopefully we will be able to get everything done, but I'm not sure. There are days that I really dislike his job.

No comments: