Sunday, October 5, 2008

Crazy weekend

It was a pretty busy, crazy weekend around here. After getting sick Thursday night, Cooper woke up Friday and still wasn't feeling good. He was whiny and mopey and just miserable. He slept on and off all day and just gave this pitiful little look. My parents came in Friday night and he was pretty clingy to me which is unusual for him when the grandparents are around.

Luckily Saturday morning he was pretty much back to normal and driving us crazy. My parents helped with a bunch of stuff around the house. We went out and bought the boys Halloween costumes. It was a very interesting experience. They were both so indecisive. Cody didn't want a mask, Cooper couldn't decide what he wanted, they both wanted all this extra stuff to go with the costumes. My dad was the smart one by staying in the car!

I finally finished the quilting on my Christmas quilt finished. It is drying from where I had to wash away the marking pen. Hopefully I will be able to get a picture of it tomorrow. I still have to make the binding and attach it, but at least the longest part it done. I love how it is turning out, but I will be glad when it is done too. I have too many other projects I want to work on!

No comments: