Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Life has gotten in the way of writing out blog posts. I swear that I have all these ideas and thoughts I want to write about, but I just don't have the time.

Cooper and I were sick all weekend. I missed a friend's baby shower because of it which sucks. Jeremy's schedule is still all messed up. Hopefully we will know something tonight, but who knows. I have hit the miserable part of pregnancy. I am sore all the time and can't sleep. This little nameless guy has to stay put for a few more weeks, but I am so done being pregnant.

I have started nesting some just hard to do when you have no energy. We did get the freezer restocked with hopefully enough stuff to get us through the end of the year. We found this little meat place not far from the house that has awesome prices and quality. We ended up buying 65 pounds of various stuff for $170. I spent most of the afternoon yesterday weighing it out and freezer packing. I still have to get a few baskets for the deep freeze to keep in organized, but at least it is all in there. Next on my list is to do some baking for the freezer.

I am stressing out about not having a name for the baby, not having everything done, and worrying about what to do with the kids when I am in labor. My MIL will be coming out, but not until I am in labor and if this one goes like the last two I will probably only be in labor about 2 hours. They live 3 hours away on a good day.

Yeah, I am stressing.

No comments: