Thursday, August 28, 2008

Sorry I haven't updated lately, but between going to the state fair and trying to get everything in order for Cody to go to school I haven't had much spare time.

We had a blast at the fair even though it was HOT! The boys loved all the animals. The only part that sucked was Cooper couldn't ride hardly anything. I have no idea what was up with the quacks that ran the show, but it wasn't very kid friendly. What really got me was when one of the guys running a kiddie game had a shirt on that said "I'm not mr. right, but I'll f*** you until he shows up" It is just wrong! I know that most kids playing the game couldn't read, but the parents and older kids could. It was disgusting.


The cutest thing was the banana races. They had little capuchin monkey riding dogs. It was really cute. The boys thought it was hilarious. We also saw the Pirate high flying act. It was cool, but kind of scary. Those guys had no fear.


I finally finished the top to my christmas present quilt. I went to get the backing ready and realized I don't have enough. Hopefully I will be able to get to the store this weekend.


Other than that I am dreading Wednesday. My baby starts Kindergarten. It just can't be happening already. It is sad, but he is really excited and ready to go.

Blogger isn't playing nice so I will post pictures later!

No comments: