Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Crazy kids

There isn't too much to write about. I've been feeling kind of icky the past few days. Nothing too bad, just kind of icky. I have a doctors appointment today so we'll see how this little guy is doing.

We are headed out to the state fair this weekend. It should be interesting with the boys. Sadly it is supposed to be hot which doesn't make me too happy. Oh well, at least I'll have the hubby and the in laws to help out.


Since there isn't too much going on around here I'll leave you with some pictures of my crazy kids. This is what happens when they want their picture taken right after waking up.








1 comment:

Cecelia---Sis---Mom said...

Not feeling well in the summer time stinks. Hope you are feeling better when you get to attend the fair. I love the facial expressions on your boys, I have two boys that would rather make faces than smile. LOL

Cece