Monday, March 31, 2008

We are back from a whirlwind trip to the inlaws. We wanted to go out and check on hubby's mom because she's been having a hard time since her sister has been sick. I am still worried about her but at least she got some grandson time and hopefully that will help her feel better. Hubby was happy because he got to see his friend from high school that he hasn't seen in awhile.

I am starting to spring clean this week. I can't seem to get in the mood because there is still snow on the ground, but I am starting to go through clothes and little stuff like that. My house is desperate need of airing out, but with temps only in the 30's that isn't happening.

There isn't too much happening in my crafting world. I've been slowly working on cutting out 1.5" squares for my kaledascope windows quilt. I can already tell that it is going to be a challenge to sew, but I think it is going to look really cool when it is finished.

My big find for the week was the Vermont Nut Free Candy company. They offer a really great line of nut free candy. I am going to put in an order tonight. It has been such a challenge to find treats for Cooper. They are a little pricy, but for his safety it is worth it.

No comments: