Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Newest Project

I have two patterns that I designed a few years ago and I can't decide which one I want to start on first. They are based on Moda Marbles fabrics that I've had forever. I will eventually do both, just not sure which one I want to focus on first.






I love this one because it looks like steps or tumbling color blocks or something. I'm just not sure how I want to handle the black. Do I want to do them in little squares like the colors or do I want to do them as larger segments with squares to fill in? Decisions, decisions.



























This one is nice, but I think that I will make the sashing black to make the blocks pop more. This one is daunting because it is 1.5" blocks. I'm thinking I will stick with this one first though because I have the pattern all figured out.







Other than that dilemma I haven't done anything crafty. Things have been so crazy around here and I just haven't had the desire to sit down and work. First thing I should do is clean my sewing area and machine after doing the car seats. I delivered them this weekend and they loved them. Thank goodness!

No comments: