Sunday, March 9, 2008

A productive weekend

I actually had a pretty productive quilting weekend. I got one set of potholders done (pictures to come when I get batteries for the camera), another set ready to sandwich, a table runner ready stitch the binding down, and another pattern in the works.

My hubby surprised me with flowers last night for our anniversary. Too bad I couldn't see them since the stupid electric went out. We went out this morning and got him the Super Smash Brothers game for the Wii. I'm sure we will be playing it when he gets home. I also got him the new Alan Jackson CD. It sucks he had to work today, but at least his leave starts tonight.

I added a Works in Progress list over on the side. It isn't everything, but its the ones I actually have out of boxes. It is sad how many things I start and never actually finish. I still have a really long list of cross stitch projects that I want to get done. Maybe before I am 90 it might happen, then again probably not because there is always a new project I want to do.

My baby turns 2 on Saturday so I'm not sure how much I will be updating this week. It is going to be hectic between Cody's school stuff, birthday party planning, and just family stuff.

I hope everyone has a great week and gets more rest than I will!

No comments: