Tuesday, March 4, 2008

I'm back

It is always nice to get away for a weekend, but getting back into the swing of things is always a challenge. Yesterday was Cody's swim day at school and then we had to do our monthly stock up on food (oh how I hate seeing that bill). Needless to say I got nothing accomplished other than unpacking.

Since it is already the 4th of March I figure I might as well give my sad update on my February goals.
  • I didn't do any of the Firm rotation this month. I can not force myself to exercise.
  • Water was down the drain too (hahahaha)
  • I did carve out time at least once a week to do something for me. It helped me tons to feel better and get more accomplished.
  • My religion is a sore subject right now. I can't find a church here that I feel comfortable at and my church at home has gone slowly downhill. I don't appreciate some of the things that are happening so it was hard for me to enjoy the service. I am working on letting things go and trusting more in God though.
  • I've made progress on my Yahoo mail, but nothing major. Still needs lots of time for that.
  • I am still looking for the perfect desk organizer. The papers they send home from school are overwhelming and just the amount of paperwork that comes into the house. I don't want to lose anything, but I'm afraid I will soon.

I'm not sure if I will be setting any real goals for this month. My youngest son has a birthday, parents are coming to visit for that, the hubs is taking leave for a week, and we have a million and one appointments to make. I think my only goal will be to survive.

I did get some crafting done and will try and post pictures later. The weather is crappy here yet again so we are staying in. Oh how I yearn for spring!

No comments: