Friday, March 7, 2008

Car Seats...

These are the things that have been keeping me from working on new projects.



They are car seats for my FIL's Gremlin. Someone else will actually put the seats together, but I had to sew the detail stitching on. It hasn't been too bad, but definitely time consuming. I have one more to go which hopefully will get done tonight.

This is what happens when your 4 year old get ahold of your camera. He took about 80 pictures, most of which were of the TV. It is interesting to see what things they capture though. I could watch almost a whole episode of Reba through the pictures he took!



I'm hoping to have some new things to share soon. The weather is going to be cruddy again so I'll be stuck at home. If the kids actually cooperate and take a nap I plan on making a good size dent in my to do list.

No comments: