When will I learn to not start 10 projects at once???
Right now I am working on:
- the Christmas quilt. I have the top done, the back done and it is ready to be basted. Then it is quilting and binding.
- baby bibs. I have been looking for bibs that have terry cloth on the back because they absorb so much better, but I haven't had any luck so off to the sewing machine I go. I have one done except the Velcro and another cut and ready to be sewn.
- baby blankets. I have the fabric to do both mine and my friends, but haven't started working on them yet.
- car seat blankets. I have some fleece to make a small blanket to wrap around the babies legs when we are in the car this cold winter.
- a punch embroidery chicken wall hanging. I have maybe 1/32 of this done for my mom for Christmas.
- a crochet hook holder. My MIL wants a roll up crochet hook holder for Christmas. Right now I am in the planning stages of this.
Somehow I have to get all these done plus all the other pre baby stuff that needs to get done. Yeah I'm in for a busy few months. Hopefully my nesting instinct will kick in soon!
Be prepared for a sob fest post on Wednesday...my baby is starting Kindergarten.