Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Boring

It has been boringly busy around here lately. Just the same old, same old.

Cody is loving school. I can see where we may have a few problems in the future, but I am grateful that he likes going every day.

Cooper is being Cooper. There is no other way to describe it. He has a very unique personality. Jeremy has been on vacation the past week so he has gotten the full on Cooper effect. It is hilarious to see those two interact.

I am just pushing through this pregnancy. It has been rough on me for some reason. I feel huge, tired, and miserable.

We have a very busy few days coming up. Cody had his first swim lessons today which he loved, tomorrow Jeremy has a dentist appointment and open house is tomorrow, Thursday is groceries, Friday is Cooper's swim lessons and setting up the yard sale, Saturday and Sunday are the yard sale (assuming it doesn't rain again), Monday is Jeremy's championship softball game and BBQ, Tuesday is swim lessons, and Wednesday is my doctors appointment along with the stupid glucose test again.

I will be ready to crash on Thursday!

I am still working away on basting the quilt. I think I am going to like this new technique, but I have to start the quilting in order to figure out if it is going to work out. Hopefully if my pregnant body holds up I will know by the end of the week.

No comments: