Friday, September 5, 2008

Things here are moving right along. Cody is loving school and seems to be really excited to go everyday. I'm sure that will wear off after awhile, but it is nice to see him excited. He did get a little boo-boo today, but he didn't seem to mind too much. I am curious how he handled it since he HATES band aids.

Jeremy and I got to go out by ourselves last night. We were supposed to go to a Jeff Dunham concert, but I was so uncomfortable sitting there that we came home early. We did get to go out and eat which was really nice.

My parents came out to watch the kids. It was hard because I wasn't able to spend much time with them, but it is always nice to see them and the kids love when any of the grandparents come up.

Jeremy's softball team had their semifinal game today (finally) and they actually won. Even though they didn't do that great during the season they have made it to the championship game. Who knows when they will get to play that though.

Nothing much else going on here. I haven't had much time to do any quilting. I am trying a new basting technique with the Christmas quilt. If it works out I will share!

No comments: