Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Things have been super crazy around here. I was hoping for a nice relaxing weekend and some good family time. Instead I got two cranky kids, a sick mom, and a house that looks like a tornado went through it.

Cody has double ear infection yet again. Friday he said his ear hurt, but really didn't complain about it too much. He slept a lot and we figured he was just over tired. Saturday he was a little whiny, but didn't complain about pain or anything. Sunday he was supposed to go to a birthday party. Hubby took him in and about 10 minutes later came back out with him. There were these loud air guns and it freaked him out. He came home and slept the rest of the day. That night he had a fever and was really restless. We took him in on Monday and as suspected he has double ear infections. The worst part is the kid HATES taking medicine. I mean like kick, scream, throw himself on the ground, pretend to throw up, the whole nine yards. It sucks! The good part is he is feeling better and was able to go to school today.

There are a few other things going on, but can't discuss them just yet. Hopefully in a week or so.

I haven't had time to do much crafting. I did sew a few rows on my latest quilt block, but that is it. I am also trying to find a pattern for a purse that I can customize. I am so sick of just throwing stuff in my purse. I want one I can make pockets for my cell, Cooper's EPI pen, my keys, etc. We'll see if I come up with something.

I'm not sure when I'll be back to update, but I promise I'll be back.

No comments: