Monday, April 14, 2008

Sorry I haven't updated in awhile, but I was away celebrating my mom's birthday.

I'm back now and can finally post about the news I hinted at during my last post.

I found out last week that we are expecting baby #3. I am due sometime in early December. I'm excited, though a little nervous. I've been pretty cruddy feeling so far which isn't abnormal for me.

Sadly this means my crafting will be ignored until I am back on my feet and feeling "normal" again. I do have a few small projects I will be working on, but sitting at my sewing machine is out for awhile. On the up side this gives me more time to work on new designs and ideas.

My posting will probably be sporadic for the next few weeks as I survive the morning sickness. I will be back on a regular basis once things get all settled out.

No comments: