Friday, April 18, 2008

Life here has been pretty much confined to the couch the past few days. Morning sickness is kicking my butt. I shouldn't be surprised since it has with my last two pregnancies too, but you always forget about the cruddy parts.

All this down time does have its advantages. I have a few ideas for a new purse I want to make. Just have to figure out all the logistics of it. I have also been in search for a pattern to make my SIL and BIL a quilt for Christmas. There is also a cross stitch pattern I want to finish for my grandma for Mother's Day. Luckily all I have left is the backstitching so it should get done. Once I am finally feeling normal again I plan on spending a lot of time in front of my sewing machine before I get too big.

Not much else is going on. I did make an awesome cheesecake for hubby's birthday. The only problem I had is the dang thing puffed up and spilled over in my oven. Luckily he doesn't care about looks, but it was UGLY, but really yummy. Even to my finicky, sick tummy.

Hopefully I will have some crafting to share soon.

No comments: