Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Sorry I've been MIA for awhile, but this morning sickness stuff is kicking my butt! It has been rough trying to keep up with the boys and all the stuff around the house. Luckily Jeremy is awesome and has been picking up the slack as much as his schedule allows.

Because of this crudiness not much has been happening here. I did finish my grandma's mother's day project. Just have to get it matted. I'm hoping to do that tomorrow so maybe I'll have pics soon. I also did some retail therapy for shoes and spent way too much. Luckily I should be all set for summer and now I can throw out some of those nasty ones I've had for awhile.

My pregnancy baking thing is starting to kick in so the kids and I are making ricotta cheese cookies today. They are so yummy and great because I don't have to worry about Cooper eating them. If you decide to give them a try just know that they make a ton of cookies. Around 6 doz normal sized or about 7-8 doz smaller sized ones. We'll keep some here and then ship the rest off with Jeremy to work.


Ricotta Cheese Cookies

Ingredients:
1 C soft butter
2 C sugar
3 eggs
1 15 oz Ricotta cheese
2 tsp vanilla
4 C flour
1 tsp salt
1 tsp soda

Frosting:
1/4 C butter
½ tsp vanilla
3-4 C confectioners’ sugar
3-4 Tbsp milk

Directions:
* Preheat oven to 350₀. Mix all cookie ingredients together. Drop by teaspoon full on cookie sheet. Bake for 10-12 min until just brown around the edges.
* Mix frosting ingredients together and frost when cookies are cooled.

No comments: