Friday, January 30, 2009

Figured I'd join in

I've seen this on a few blogs that I follow and on facebook so I figured I would give it a try.

25 things about me

1. I am horribly shy. I hate meeting new people and I obsess over it for days when I have to.
2. I hated public speaking in high school. I gave up an A in English class because I wouldn't get up and read my paper.
3. In spite of that, I competed on my college speech team and placed at States.
4. I never thought I would move more than an hour from my hometown.
5. Obviously I was wrong since I've lived in Portsmouth,Nh (twice), Groton, CT, and now here.
6. I am researching becoming a childbirth educator.
7. I have a degree in Public Relations, but I NEVER want to do that job.
8. I had a horrible experience with a boyfriend in college.
9. When I was younger I wanted to be a teacher.
10. I can not sing a note.
11. I love to do crafts. Right now my love is quilting.
12. I have at least 10 unfinished projects going at the same time.
13. I spend way too much time on the Internet.
14. I've fed my kids cake for dinner once.
15. I love to bake and have made 50+ dozen cookies at one time.
16. I hate to cook. I am not good at just throwing things together.
17. Writing this I realize I am a very boring person.
18. American President is my favorite movie.
19. I am a Bravo TV junkie. Minus the Millionaire Matchmaker I watch pretty much every show on there.
20. I interned at Watkins Glen Raceway in college.
21. I had the opportunity to work for the Busch North series (Nascar) and turned it down.
22. The first time I spent the night completely alone was after I was married.
23. I have no close friends. Acquaintances yes, friends not really.
24. My sister is 12 years older than me.
25. My parents were 37 when they had me. My dad didn't want kids. I still torture him about that.

No comments: