Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Life has been getting away from me lately. I haven't had time to sit down, never the less write a blog post. I will think of all kinds of things to write, but never have the time. Hopefully things will get better soon, but I'm not holding my breath because I would probably pass out from lack of oxygen.

I started Weight Watchers online again last week. I have lost count of how many times I have started this program. I've always had good luck, but then I get lazy and stop counting and gain everything back. Jeremy is doing it with me this time so hopefully it will stick. I am really trying to focus on making life changes, not just losing weight. I lost 5 lbs so I am excited to see the scale moving.

I have been pretty stressed out about some family things going on lately. Happily it looks like things are looking up on all those fronts so maybe my stress level will even out soon.

Other than that the boys are growing like weeds. I will have to do a picture post soon. Colton goes for his four month appointment this week. These four months have flown by. It is crazy to think he is four months old already.

No comments: