Thursday, April 23, 2009

I completely rearranged my kitchen cupboards today. I have before and after pictures to post, but not feeling like it tonight. They weren't really messy, but the layout wasn't working for me any more. And I got rid of a bunch of stuff that I never use. I am in serious organization/declutter mode.

It has been rough around here lately. My dad is having some health problems and I'm worried about that. Then my uncle passes away last night. He was my mom's brother and while we weren't really close he was still my uncle. This is the second uncle I've lost in a year. Hopefully things will start looking up soon.

Jeremy is taking some vacation time next week so we can get some yard work done and just little things around the house. I am hoping to take some time to sew too. I have a few small projects that I need to get finished up before I start anything new. I have a little brown and pink quilt that I am eager to start. First things first though, I have to clear off my table and find some space to work.

No comments: