Monday, March 23, 2009

Our crazy life

Life has been a little crazy around here lately. My inlaws were here this weekend which was really nice. They even watched the kids so we could go out for the evening. We ended up going to Pizza Hut since that was where our first date was. It was nice to go out for a night and actually be able to talk. Then we headed to Coldstone for dessert. YUM!

On Sunday we had planned on going bowling with some friends for Cooper's birthday. We called in the morning and they were like it was fine no problem. We got there in the afternoon and they had conveniently forgot to mention that there was a bowling tournament going on. We ended up coming back here and just hanging out. We ordered pizza and just talked and watched the kids play. It was a nice afternoon even if things didn't work out the way I planned. I am thinking about having a Wii party soon!

This weekend my parents are coming out. I am excited to see them again. Hopefully the weather will cooperate and we will be able to get outside and play.

My plan this week is to get the house back together. We will see how that works.

No comments: