Thursday, March 12, 2009

I'm back

UGH! That is all I can say about the past few weeks. It has been crazy around here. We have had some family stuff going on which has been stressful and caused a lot of travelling. It was nice to see family again, but being gone two weekends in a row makes for a lot of work.

Add onto that that fact that at least one person in this house has been sick just about every day since January and you have a very tired mommy. It started out with a cold which went through all of us at least twice. I was at the doctors office with Colton 3 out of 4 weeks in February. He got so far behind his two month shots that we will have to do a modified schedule for awhile.

Now that we are mostly over the cold we got hit by the stomach bug. Oh my goodness I hate stomach bugs! I will take colds any day. It started out with Jeremy getting sick last week. Lucky for him he was over it in less than 24 hours. Then Cody got it. Of course he waited until we were in the car at the mall to get it. Let me just say that it is not fun to clean puke out of the car. It was everywhere! We spent the weekend mostly healthy. Cody was still a little sick, but nothing too bad. We got home for the inlaws on Sunday and Cooper got it. He was miserable and we ended up having to pretty much clean his whole room. He was like Jeremy and was pretty much over it in about a day. I started feeling sick during the night Sunday and I am still not 100%. I didn't get the whole on bug, just the blah feel like crap part. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Colton doesn't get it.

I am so ready for spring and nice weather. Hopefully being able to air out the house will help get all this sickness out of here.

Once everyone is back healthy I have some really cool things going on here. If you check out the places I waste time at list on the side you will see a new addition. I have been contacted by http://www.jerky.com/ to do a review of their products. Our family loves jerky so I am excited to try out their products. I have a lots of willing test subjects!

No comments: