Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Advent tree

Here is our Advent calendar for this year. They boys are loving it. It is a great way to countdown to Christmas and give them a little treat too.



Here is the tree all set up with the boxes.

Each individual box. I got the idea from here (http://comeandpeek.blogspot.com/2008/07/favor-boxes-how-to.html)
And here is the inside of each box. There is a piece of candy for each boy and then an ornament to replace the box so their tree stays decorated.
Other than that not much going on here. I am officially overdue and I'm ok with that. I'm hoping he will hold out until Friday. My friend Jen had her baby last night. I was hoping to get to the hospital to see her, but with only a half day of school I won't be able to. I'm sure she is enjoying her new bundle of joy though.

No comments: