Monday, May 19, 2008

Life has gotten ahead of me the past few weeks. Between morning sickness, kid stuff, house stuff, husband stuff, and just stuff I haven't had the time or energy to sit down and post.

The morning sickness is getting a little bit better. I still have my bad days, but at least there are a few semi good days in between. I am 12 weeks today so I am hoping that all the bad days will be gone soon. I love the baby, but it better be the best behaved kid when it comes out because it has kicked my butt so far.

The kids have been terrors the past few days. The weather has been cruddy here lately. It has been cold and rainy and not playing outside weather. Trying to keep these two entertained while you are lying on the couch trying not to throw up isn't an easy task.

We are in the process of getting ready for a yard sale. It is a pain the butt. I love the idea of getting rid of some stuff and getting some money, but it is way too much work. And on top of that we are cleaning out our storage room so that we can drywall it in a few weeks. Oh yeah my house looks like a tornado ran through it. There are boxes and piles everywhere. Add that to the fact that I've been too sick to keep up on most of the housework and it is a pretty sad situation. Both the parents are coming out the first week of June so I have about two weeks to get everything back into shape. Wish me luck!

Jeremy's soft ball league has started and they are picking up right where they were last season...losing! They try so hard, but they just can't do it. They have fun though which is all that matters. The kids love going to play there and it is a nice distraction to everything going on.

I haven't had any chance to work on crafting lately. The weird new header is a picture of my grandma's mother's day present. I have to figure out how to get it to fit right. Just haven't felt like sitting down and figuring it out. I have the pattern all figured out for a christmas present quilt. Just have to figure out how much fabric and then get my sewing room back together to work on it.

That is all that has been going on in our little world. I am going to go get a piece of yummy raspberry pie and veg in front of the TV!

No comments: